Cod Cove Inn Policies
The Cod Cove Inn reservation office is open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, seven days a week.
We’re happy to assist you in making a reservation and answering questions about our inn and the wonderful Midcoast area.
Please contact us at:
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. There is a $10.00 charge for each additional person, age 13 and over per night, per room.
- No charge for children under 13 when staying in parent’s room.
- Deluxe continental breakfast is included with room rate in season, in-room breakfast off-season.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card.
- A deposit of one (1) night’s room rate and tax will be charged at the time of reservation.
- A valid credit card and photo ID must be presented at check-in.
- All rates subject to current Maine Lodging Tax at time of stay (currently 9%).
- Prices subject to change without notice. Please check our website for latest rates and special promotions.
- A restoration fee of $250 will be charged for room damage, smoking in guest rooms or common spaces, and/or bringing any pet into a non-pet-friendly designated guest room or common space.
Putting together a Midcoast wedding, reunion or business meeting? We can help you plan your event by creating room blocks; suggesting area event venues, caterers, and motorcoach operators; and recommending area attractions for outings and group activities. Call today for assistance in planning your special event.
From mid-November through mid-April, we offer limited-service accommodations. Amenities include in-room microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee-makers and a selection of coffee, tea, and complimentary breakfast items. Rooms also include free wireless Internet access, and 24-hour check-in.
Please note that some peak weekends require a two- or three-night minimum stay; in that instance, your full stay will be charged at check-in. No refund will be issued for early departures.
Cancellations received after 3:00 pm five (5) days prior to check-in will incur a cancellation fee equal to one (1) night’s room rate and tax. Cancellations received earlier than five days prior to check-in will be refunded the full deposit amount, less a $25 processing fee. Important: cancellations may not be made by email. You must call 207-882-9586 to cancel.